Inspired by: Lakshmi [luhksh-mee] the Goddess of fortune and prosperity
Mythology: A partisan to the wealth of Earth and soul, this golden Goddess is often portrayed with four arms to represent the four Hindu goals of life: karma (love), dharma (morals and ethics), artha (purpose), and moksha (self-knowledge and liberation). In Hinduism, a male God is lifeless until paired with a female Goddess whose energy activates his power. Lakshmi is paired with Vishnu, who gives life and protection to all on Earth.
Lakshmi is said to have been born floating on a lotus at the creation of the universe. She's often portrayed wearing robes embroidered with stunning gold, and draped in the most beautiful jewels. This lotus style band is a symbol of Lakshmi, and represents perseverance through the darkness in one's pursuit of earthly abundance.
- made of genuine 925 sterling silver with cubic zirconia stones
- adjustable to ring sizes 5-9
- dainty band, perfect for stacking with other rings
- Every Luna Lifted Gem is infused with moonlight from the full moon and cleansed with energy of the divine feminine.
- Because we use stronger base metals your jewelry will not tarnish if properly cared for.
- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry. Apply lotions, sprays and perfumes before putting on jewelry.
- Keeping your jewelry as dry as possible will extend the life of its color and luster. Take off jewelry before bathing, exercise and sleeping. To clean jewelry, gently use a soft cloth to wipe off any residue. See our JEWELRY CARE PAGE under the "Spellbook" Menu for more details.
- All orders are shipped from the United States within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). All orders will receive an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
- Shipping estimates are 2-4 business days for domestic orders and 5-15 days for international orders. **Delays my occur with shipping especially over the holiday season**
- You have 30 days to return your items. Please see our "Shipping, Refunds & Exchanges" page at the bottom of this webpage for more information.