Inspired by: Lakshmi [luhksh-mee] the Goddess of fortune and prosperity
Mythology: A partisan to the wealth of Earth and soul, this golden Goddess is often portrayed with four arms to represent the four Hindu goals of life: karma (love), dharma (morals and ethics), artha (purpose), and moksha (self-knowledge and liberation). In Hinduism, a male God is lifeless until paired with a female Goddess whose energy activates his power. Lakshmi is paired with Vishnu, who gives life and protection to all on Earth.
Lakshmi is said to have been born floating on a lotus at the creation of the universe. She's often portrayed wearing robes embroidered with stunning gold, and draped in the most beautiful jewels. This lotus style band is a symbol of Lakshmi, and represents perseverance through the darkness in one's pursuit of earthly abundance.
- made of genuine 925 sterling silver with cubic zirconia stones
- adjustable to ring sizes 5-9
- dainty band, perfect for stacking with other rings
- Every Luna Lifted Gem is infused with moonlight from the full moon and cleansed with energy of the divine feminine.
All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic. Because we use stronger base metals, your jewelry will not tarnish if properly cared for.
- Keeping your jewelry as dry as possible will extend the life of its color and luster. Avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry. Take off jewelry before bathing, exercise and sleeping. See our JEWELRY CARE PAGE for more details.
- All orders are shipped from the United States within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). All orders will receive an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
- Shipping estimates are 2-4 business days for domestic (U.S.) orders and 5-15 days for international orders. **Delays may occur with shipping especially over the holiday season**
- You have 30 days to return your items. Please see our Shipping, Refunds & Exchanges page for more details.