The sabbat of Litha is the triumph of the sun, when the day is at its longest and the full glory of the Earth is manifested in the bounty of Summer. Also known as the Summer Solstice, Litha takes place on June 21st, the longest day of the year. The Summer Solstice was sacred to the Celtic Goddess Danu/Anu. The Litha Earrings carry her blessings of fertility, prosperity, and abundance.
- 24k solid gold filled, will not tarnish, discolor, or fade
- lever back earring clasp
- Every Luna Lifted Gem is infused with moonlight from the full moon and cleansed with energy of the divine feminine.
All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic. Because we use stronger base metals, your jewelry will not tarnish if properly cared for.
- Keeping your jewelry as dry as possible will extend the life of its color and luster. Avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry. Take off jewelry before bathing, exercise and sleeping. See our JEWELRY CARE PAGE for more details.
- All orders are shipped from the United States within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). All orders will receive an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
- Shipping estimates are 2-4 business days for domestic (U.S.) orders and 5-15 days for international orders. **Delays may occur with shipping especially over the holiday season**
- You have 30 days to return your items. Please see our Shipping, Refunds & Exchanges page for more details.
View full product details