Venus Rose Necklace
Venus [ve-niss] the Roman Goddess of love, beauty and seduction. Counterpart to the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, she is often depicted adorned with roses around her head, feet and or neck. Venus is associated with the principles of love, beauty, passion, honor, sensuality, balance, and the ability to sympathize and unite with others.
In the Tarot the rose is considered a symbol of balance. It expresses promise, new beginnings, and hope. Its thorns represent defense, physicality, loss, thoughtlessness. In the major arcana the rose appears on the Magician, Strength, Death and Fool cards. All of these cards hold strong meanings of balance and equilibrium.
She who wears the necklace of Venus channels self-love along with the everyday balance needed to fulfill her passions.
- 15 inches + 2 inch extendable clasp
- 14k gold/silver plated copper pendant & chain
- Every Luna Lifted Gem is infused with moonlight from the full moon and cleansed with energy of the divine feminine.
All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic. Because we use stronger base metals, your jewelry will not tarnish if properly cared for.
- Keeping your jewelry as dry as possible will extend the life of its color and luster. Avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry. Take off jewelry before bathing, exercise and sleeping. See our JEWELRY CARE PAGE for more details.
- All orders are shipped from the United States within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). All orders will receive an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
- Shipping estimates are 2-4 business days for domestic (U.S.) orders and 5-15 days for international orders. **Delays may occur with shipping especially over the holiday season**
- You have 30 days to return your items. Please see our Shipping, Refunds & Exchanges page for more details.
View full product details