Inspired by: Athena [ah-thee-nah] the Goddess of wisdom, craft and war.
Origin: Greek (Roman: Minerva)
Mythology: Athena was fierce and strategic in battle, and the embodiment of wisdom and feminine strength. Athena is credited with gifting the world with art, and teaching humans crafts like pottery and architecture. The Parthenon is the most famous temple built in honor of Athena as her wisdom guided those in building it. It stands as a tribute to her virtue and sexual modesty, as she is considered one of the virgin Goddesses of Green mythology. This type of Goddess archetype represents inner drive in women to develop their talents, pursue their dreams, solve problems, compete with others to better themselves, and articulate expression in words or art.
Legend states Zeus proposed a contest between Athena and Poseidon for the control of Athens. Poseidon smashed his three-pronged trident upon the hard rock of the Acropolis, which unleashed a spring. While Athena, produced an Olive tree, with its silvery-green leaves and abundance of rich fruits. The Athenians chose Athena’s gift which remains a symbol of her crown.
The Athena band carries the magic of independence and inner wisdom to pursue our goals and dreams.
- made of genuine 925 sterling silver with cubic zirconia stones
- adjustable to ring sizes 6-9
- dainty band, perfect for stacking with other rings
- Every Luna Lifted Gem is infused with moonlight from the full moon and cleansed with energy of the divine feminine.
All of our jewelry is hypoallergenic. Because we use stronger base metals, your jewelry will not tarnish if properly cared for.
- Keeping your jewelry as dry as possible will extend the life of its color and luster. Avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry. Take off jewelry before bathing, exercise and sleeping. See our JEWELRY CARE PAGE for more details.
- All orders are shipped from the United States within 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). All orders will receive an email with a tracking number once the order has shipped.
- Shipping estimates are 2-4 business days for domestic (U.S.) orders and 5-15 days for international orders. **Delays may occur with shipping especially over the holiday season**
- You have 30 days to return your items. Please see our Shipping, Refunds & Exchanges page for more details.
View full product details